Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introduction

Hello my name is Sung Jin Park.
I am currently a senior attening Francisco Bravo High School.
I was born in Korea and I came to the US about 10 years ago.
I can speak Korean very fluently because I speak it more than English everyday.
I like playing computer games but not reading; however, I can finish a book in a day if I like it.
My favorite book is Children of the Rune. Like I wrote before, I don't like reading but I read this book more than 2 times already. Children of the Rune is like Harry Potter but better. It consists of 2 series, the first one is called Winterer and it has 7 books, and the second one is called Demonic and it has 8 books. I would recommend it to you guys to read it but it's Korean and has been translated only into Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment