Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Google & Stumble

How are Google and Stumble similar?
They are similar in that they both are search engines. They both have a grand amount of diverse websites for users to search for. Also, they are both one of the most popular and used websites by people.

How are they different?
They are different in that the Google offers the users a list of websites related to the searched word, while the Stumble offers the users a specific website related to the searched word. Also the Google lets the users
choose the website they want, while stumble just choose specific website for the users.

To effectively use both sites, I would use Google to search for a specific information I want or when I am doing a project for a specific subject. For the stumble, I would use it when I have a lot of spare time and have nothing to do. It would offer me random websites related to subjects I am interested in and would entertain me for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment